Tuesday, June 23, 2015

How I Finally Lost Weight (Without Spending Any Money)



I reached a point that my pants didn’t fit me anymore. I am 164cm tall and I was weighing 73 kilos (I’m weighing 60 kilos now). What I used to do to lose weight was reducing the amount of my meals and start to working out like crazy. It never worked in a long term. 



So what I did in terms of diet was basically to cut sugar and bread on my breakfast and afternoon coffee brakes. My diet during lunch and dinner kept the same. Of course, I recommend you to avoid processed food as much as you can. Craving for food is not good though. You can loosen your diet a bit on weekends for example. 





Another thing I did to lose weight was start to exercise regularly. I walk one hour every day and workout more intensely three times a week. One day of intense work out (it usually takes 30 to 40 minutes long), one day to rest.  I’ve found a very nice Youtube channel called Fitness Blender. You can find a lot of useful exercises in this channel.


Some useful information:

Why you should avoid added sugar:

Why bread is bad for you:

Junk food in disguise:




No comments:

Post a Comment